[libvirt] Is it possible to attach a harddisk to an ESX node

varun bhatnagar varun292006 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 17:14:19 UTC 2013

Thanks a ton Michal for the reply. I tried your suggestion but a message
popped out when was trying to save the xml file which said: "Editing of
already existing domain is not supported"... :(
Why I want this is because the node which is getting created is creating
empty vmdk image and if I try to boot with it, it says No Operating System
found, which is quite valid. I want to attach my vmdk which has the OS in
it.

I am just wondering how others are creating VMs and using it with
libvirt...!!

Is there any suggestion how I can boot my node?

Regards,
Varun