[libvirt] Schedule for next release 1.2.4

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Fri Apr 25 15:03:26 UTC 2014

  Sorry about the late notice, I forgot about the end of month
coming. It seems we are trying a lot of patches in right now,
but it would be good to not drift too much, so I am suggesting
to enter the freeze on Monday morning. This mean I could push
1.2.4 either on Friday if everything looks really good or wait
till May 5 for things to settle.

  I hope this suits everybody and sorry for late warning !

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/