[libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt-1.2.4

Guido Günther agx at sigxcpu.org
Mon Apr 28 17:14:02 UTC 2014

Hi,
On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 03:38:40PM +0800, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>   As planned on Friday, I tagged the tree earlier today for Release
> Candidate 1, the tarball and rpms are available from the usual place:
>
>   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/
>
>  Seems to work fine in my limited testing, but distcheck failed
> with xsltproc being unable to access ../../ . I don't think anything
> changed there on my side so it smells like a new problem.
>
>   Otherwise looks good to me so far, with a bit of luck we can push
> 1.2.4 end of Friday or sometime next week-end,

I'm currently seeing some test failures on i386 Debian wheezy:

virstoragetest
--------------

97) Chain lookup 27 ... index: expected 0, got 4294967295 FAILED

qemucaps2xmltest
----------------

TEST: qemucaps2xmltest
 1) all_1.6.0-1
Offset 295
Expect [  <domain type='kvm'>
        <emulator>/usr/bin/qemu-system-i386</emulator>
      </domain>
    <]
Actual [<]
                                                                      ...  FAILED
 2) nodisksnapshot_1.6.0-1
Offset 295
Expect [  <domain type='kvm'>
        <emulator>/usr/bin/qemu-system-i386</emulator>
      </domain>
    <]
Actual [<]
                                                                      ...  FAILED
The full log is at:

 http://honk.sigxcpu.org:8001/job/libvirt-check/2232/consoleFull

I won't be able to investigate myself in the near future so I thought I
at least report it.
Cheers,
 -- Guido