[libvirt] Can't run vbox's network driver and storage driver.

Taowei Luo uaedante at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 10:32:47 UTC 2014

Hi, I just can't find a way running the network driver and storage driver
provided by vbox.

When I use vbox:///session as an url to run vbox driver and call network
(or storage) API, the vbox's driver didn't execute. Instead, it would run
drivers in src/network and src/storage.

The problem only comes with the network driver and storage driver. Which
means the vbox's domain driver works well with libvirt.

I know that actually libvirt communicate with vbox driver though the remote
driver, but I don't know how to make remote driver call vbox's network
driver(or storage driver).

BTW, I need vbox's driver because I have to do some test on it.

Thanks,
Taowei