Re: [libvirt] How to reboot domain(virtual machine) after shutdown it through php-libvirt

Hi.

At Sat, 2 Aug 2014 17:08:05 +0800,
Subhu G wrote:

> How to reboot domain(virtual machine) after shutdown it through php-libvirt:
>
> Hi,
>
> Am new to php livbvirt. and i successfully listed the all domains in server. and get resource of particular domain and call the shutdown function.
> $res = libvirt_domain_lookup_by_name($conn, $name);
> $stop = libvirt_domain_shutdown($res);
>
> Now shutdowned domain is not display in domain list.
>
> Now the problem is how to reboot/restart that domain again? libvirt having function for reboot, that is,
> libvirt_domain_create($res);
> My doubt is what is argument here, how to get that shutdowned domain resources.

Likewise. If you know the name of the domain, you can look it up using
libvirt_domain_lookup_by_name.

The problem is solely with the method you're using to display the
domain list. Obviously, you only list the active domains.

--
Claudio