Re: [libvirt] Error

On 08/05/2014 10:55 PM, ahmad jan wrote:
> I want to configure Libvirt-1.2.7 on ubuntu and found the following Error
> "Could not find linxml2 anywhere"

That's not the actual error message you saw, as the string "linxml2"
does not appear anywhere in the libvirt sources.  Please copy and paste
exact messages when reporting a problem.

> guide please

Most likely, you are missing development packages required to compile
with.  On Fedora based systems, you would want libxml2-devel; I'm not
sure what the counterpart package name is on the Debian-based system you
are using.