[libvirt] libvirt external disk-only snapshot will pause the VM?

Yuanzhen Gu yg185 at cs.rutgers.edu
Wed Aug 6 16:06:14 UTC 2014

yes, I got your point, thanks very much Eric.

If I want to take a distributed snapshot, which need pause all the VMs and
then take snapshot, how can I control the pause for all the VMs?

Is there only way that I turn to freeze/thaw functions?

and freeze/thaw only for file systems, not for the whole guest, am I right?
   Thanks a lot!

Best,
Yuanzhen