Re: [libvirt] [Libvirt] segfault with patch "libxl: fix framebuffer port setting for HVM domains"

Le 26/08/2014 01:05, Jim Fehlig a écrit :
Chris wrote:
Hello,

I encountered segfaults with libvirt + libxl with this specific patch :
http://libvirt.org/git/?p=libvirt.git;a=commitdiff;h=b55cc5f4e31b488c4f9c3c8470c992c1f8f5d09c
Hi Chris,

Thanks for the report.  Took a bit to track this down, but in my
testing, the following patch fixes the issue

https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2014-August/msg01151.html

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your response, your patch solves indeed the segfaults I encountered !

Regards,

Chris