[libvirt] Compiling libvirt RPC client library for QNX

Panday Ritesh Sharma (rpanday) rpanday at cisco.com
Sat Feb 22 19:47:54 UTC 2014

HI Team,
I have downloaded the libvirt source  code from libvirt_0.9.8.orig.tar.gz<https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+archive/primary/+files/libvirt_0.9.8.orig.tar.gz> . I just wanted libvirt RPC client library to be compiled for QNX.

My remote box which is running QNX would like to establish libvirt connection with linux box to launch virtual domains/VMs and would also like to get lifecycle events.

Could you please let me know what all directory/files  I need to compile which I have got from libvirt_0.9.8.orig.tar.gz<https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+archive/primary/+files/libvirt_0.9.8.orig.tar.gz> ? While browsing through net I found the files available under
src/util,
src/conf,
src/rpc,
src/remote,
are sufficient for client RPC library? Is this correct or I need to include any other files ?  Is there any instruction or help available which I can use to compile this library for QNX ?

Regards
Ritesh Sharma