[libvirt] Compiling libvirt RPC client library for QNX

Panday Ritesh Sharma (rpanday) rpanday at cisco.com
Tue Feb 25 15:39:58 UTC 2014

Hi Daniel,
I ran ./configure command with below options. I found these options in on
of the mail replied by you. But still 'make' is compiling so many files.
My question is, as I need only RPC client library (I can explain you more,
what I want to do with this libvirt client library on QNX), do I need to
compile a huge number of .c files and need to build so many .lo ?

Yes, I do have access to qnx, I need your help to compile this on QNX.
Later I will test and discuss the issue if I face any.

blr-vxr-052~$ ./configure --enable-compile-warnings=error --without-xen
--without-qemu    --without-openvz --without-lxc --without-vbox
--without-xenapi --without-esx     --without-uml --without-sasl
--without-avahi    --without-polkit --without-python    --without-libvirtd
    --without-phyp    --without-hyperv    --without-netcf
--without-audit     --without-dtrace  --without-macvtap

Regards
Ritesh Sharma