[libvirt] Schedule for upcoming release of 1.2.2

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Tue Feb 18 06:58:04 UTC 2014

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 11:08:49AM -0700, Eric Blake wrote:
> On 02/16/2014 07:32 AM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> >   Since February ends up on the 28, I think it makes sense to
> > enter the freeze for 1.2.2 next week-end if we want to have
> > it by the end of the month, so please try to get features pushed
> > this week, well if you want them in the next release,
>
> Assuming we get Roman's bhyve backend committed for this release,

  Looks likely indeed :-)

> should
> we name it 1.3.0, since we have typically bumped the minor number when
> adding a new hypervisor driver?

  The driver is still in a very basic form from what I can tell,
it's an important step, but I don't think the impact on our whole
ecosystem justify the jump at this point :-)
  First version of Hyper-v driver was added in 0.9.5 ;-), but I hope
bhyve will have more success/development !

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/