[libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt-1.2.2

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Mon Feb 24 05:29:48 UTC 2014

  As planned I tagged a release candidate 1 version in git and made
tarballs and rpms available at the usual place:

   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 it seems to work well in my limited testing, but let's spend some time
this week making more tests and checking it compiles on other systems
and architectures.
 if all goes well I will probably push the release next week-end,
with an rc2 on Wednesday based on feedback,

  thanks !

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/