[libvirt] QEMU accepted for Google Summer of Code 2014

Stefan Hajnoczi stefanha at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 19:51:52 UTC 2014

Great news: the organizations for Google Summer of Code 2014 have been
announced and QEMU is participating again this year!

If you are a student who is interested in a 12-week full-time project
working on QEMU, KVM, or libvirt this summer, head over to our project
ideas page:
http://qemu-project.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2014

Student applications are open from March 10th to March 21st.  See the
Google Summer of Code timeline for details:
https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2014

Also be sure to read the FAQs on the Summer of Code website to find
out about eligibility, time requirements, and how the process works:
https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2014/help_page

Thanks to our mentors for posting their project ideas on time, thus
helping us produce a good organization application.  I will send a
private email to mentors to kickstart the process for GSoC 2014.

Stefan