[libvirt] Question about building libvirt.so

vikhyath reddy reddy.vikhyath at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 00:09:13 UTC 2014

Thanks for the replies guys, libvirt-glib sure sounds interesting. On the
other hand I was able to leave libvirt.so alone and write my own wrapper
(based on libvirt/examples) for easy calls from NodeJS. I can get to list
VMs, their config etc. from node but not able to list the operating system
running on the VM (ubuntu, win7, etc.). I can get the os_type though (hvm
in my case) but that does not tell me whether it is running a windows or a
linux distro.