[libvirt] event detection in kvm

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Sat Jan 4 12:42:11 UTC 2014

[meta-question]

On 01/04/2014 12:31 AM, rash g wrote:
> Hello,
>       I am student and doing a project in virtualization.My project
> requires detection of events in kvm like start of a virtual machine,shutoff
> of a virtual machine.

It appears you mailed twice, because you didn't realize that
non-subscribers could post.  So that we can help prevent this problem
for future contributors, could you please tell us what URLs you read to
find out about this list, and where we could have been more verbose in
the documentation about the list to make it more obvious that your
first-time post will (eventually) make it through human moderation,
whether or not you subscribe, and that subscribing in order to repost
because you are impatient is just a waste of bandwidth?