[libvirt] Redefining the XML of VM

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Wed Jan 8 14:06:23 UTC 2014

On 01/08/2014 05:54 AM, kangta123 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a newbie to Libvirt,

Any reason you posted the same message twice with just a couple minutes
between them?  Probably because you didn't realize that non-subscribers
are welcome to post.  We'd like to improve our list documentation to
make it more obvious to first time posters that they should NOT double
post, once as a non-subscriber and once as a subscriber, because
subscribing will not make a difference on whether the post goes through
moderation successfully.  But to do that, we need to know what URLs you
used in finding out about the list, whether those pages already mention
this fact, and what we can do to make that information more prominent.