[libvirt] ANNOUNCE: ruby-libvirt 0.5.2

Chris Lalancette clalancette at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 02:55:41 UTC 2014

All,
    This is a release notification for ruby-libvirt 0.5.2.
ruby-libvirt is a ruby wrapper around the libvirt API.  The changelog
between 0.5.1 and 0.5.2 is:

* Fix to make sure we don't free more entries than retrieved (potential crash)

Version 0.5.2 is available from http://libvirt.org/ruby:

Tarball: http://libvirt.org/ruby/download/ruby-libvirt-0.5.2.tgz
Gem: http://libvirt.org/ruby/download/ruby-libvirt-0.5.2.gem

It is also available from rubygems.org; to get the latest version, run:

$ gem install ruby-libvirt

As usual, if you run into questions, problems, or bugs, please feel free to
mail me (clalancette gmail com) and the libvirt mailing list.

Thanks to Guido Günther for the patch to fix this problem.