[libvirt] new openvz driver (bossonvz)

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Tue Jul 1 12:55:43 UTC 2014

  Hi David,

 I think it's worth checking also if the technical approach used
by thr driver will be compatible with current and future versions,
not sure how much Parallels want to certify their current API/ABI
kernel wise. Historically libvirt was started because we had similar
issues with Xen at the time, so definitely something to check out
to estimate the cost of maintaining the driver long term :)

  thanks,

Daniel

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/