[libvirt] new openvz driver (bossonvz)

Bosson VZ bossonvz at bosson.eu
Wed Jul 2 12:15:37 UTC 2014

Thanks in return for the acknowledgement.

I understand that the long-term plan is to reduce the size of the vzkernel patch and to only use vanilla kernel primitives Daniel was talking about. That would be an ideal situation. The thing is that we simply cannot wait for this merge to happen. We have been using OpenVZ for many years and bossonvz is just a convenient tool for us right now and, at least, in the mid-term future. My question is how is the new libcontainer/PCS SDK library going to influence the existing vz-tools eco-system?

--
David Fabian
Cluster Design, s.r.o.