[libvirt] new openvz driver (bossonvz)

Bosson VZ bossonvz at bosson.eu
Tue Jul 1 12:37:49 UTC 2014

Helo Daniel,

thanks for the initial tips. I have submitted a new (more personal) email so within a few days all should be settled.

To the feedback. I did not expect anything less than a request for a batch of smaller git patches. My first post here was merely to raise some public awareness of the driver and this seemed like a logical place where the information should go. I also wanted to know if I should even try to do the preparatory work for the patches considering there is already another OpenVZ driver included in libvirt.

I will try to prepare some initial patches next week or so to test the proper way the code should flow upstream.

--
David Fabian
Cluster Desgin, s.r.o.