[libvirt] [RFC][scale] new API for querying domains stats

Francesco Romani fromani at redhat.com
Fri Jul 4 16:44:07 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

My bad, I worded poorly my question.

What I mean is: on top of what the kernel or QEMU (libnfs, libiscsi) does,
there are plans for any additional mechanism/safeguard?
(I guess no, I'm asking just to be sure).

VDSM already uses soft mount for NFS (need to check what we do for ISCSI and
the other supported storage).

Thanks and bests,

--
Francesco Romani