[libvirt] libvirt issue

Zvi Dubitzky DUBI at il.ibm.com
Thu Jun 12 12:18:20 UTC 2014

Hi

I am looking for libvirt user  mailing list  (Red Hat ) but could not find
one .

So I am using this list (or maybe someone can direct me to such a list).

The problem: using libvirt under openstack  I encounter  a problem when
launching a VM  with multiple partitions (2 G image)
While a single partition  can be launched successfully .

We are using in libvirtd.conf  log_level=1 and
log_outputs="1:file:/var/log/libvirt/libvirtd.log"
 we can see that  in /var/log/libvirt/libvirtd.log  appear the following
error message :

2014-06-11 14:47:26.166+0000: 12971: error : qemuMonitorIO:614 : internal
error End of file from monitor
( file attached below)

>From the internet we  could not figure out  a solution to the problem

The host has enough resources  and the XML of the VM is :

The libvirt version is: 0.10.2
The qemu-kvm version: 0.12.1.2

Any idea what is causing this error and how to overcome ?

Thx

Zvi Dubitzky
Email:dubi at il.ibm.com