[libvirt] securityselinuxlabeltest test fails on v1.2.5

Scott Sullivan ssullivan at liquidweb.com
Wed Jun 25 17:08:54 UTC 2014

I am trying to build v1.2.5-maint, however I have one test failing
causing the build to fail:

TEST: securityselinuxlabeltest
       !!!.                                     4   FAIL

PASS: virsh-undefine
=======================================
1 of 112 tests failed
Please report to libvir-list at redhat.com
make[2]: *** [check-TESTS] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/rpmbuild/packages/libvirt/tests'
make[1]: *** [check-am] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/rpmbuild/packages/libvirt/tests'
make: *** [check-recursive] Error 1
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.UGNUaq (%build)

Is anyone else having this problem? Im building on CentOS 6.5. Im happy
to provide any further information as needed.