[libvirt] Change of server

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Fri Jun 27 04:29:11 UTC 2014

  I went ahead and switched earlier today, the new IP for libvirt.org
is 91.121.203.120 , seems to me that all services are functionning
as before, I also migrated the various cron. The DNS TTL should
expire within 2 hours and everybody should see the new box then.
it has twice the memory and twice the CPU power (still not a speed
daemon by any measure but should be a bit better). Main point is that
the hardware is newer and hence less likely to fail, but don't repeat
it Murphy could hear about it !

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/