[libvirt] submitted patch, don't see in pending.

vikhyath reddy reddy.vikhyath at gmail.com
Wed May 14 16:24:29 UTC 2014

I can't find a patch sent from your address or anything regarding hyperv
from a unknown (to me) address on the list. It's possible that the patch
didn't make it to the list.
Please check the mailing list archives at
http://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/ whether the patch is there.
If the patch isn't in the archives it probably wasn't delivered properly.

Well looks like something went amiss. Will give it another try today.

Thanks guys!
Vik.