[libvirt] Job Control, Google Summer of Code

Tucker DiNapoli t.dinapoli42 at gmail.com
Tue May 20 15:03:46 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,
  My name is Tucker DiNapoli and I'm going to be working on libvirt this
summer for the google summer of code. My project is to implement job
control in the storage driver. In order to do that I am first going to
create a unified api for job control in libvirt (as it is currently
implemented seperately in both the qemu and libxl drivers). I'm currently
working on the api for job control and I have some ideas that I'll post on
the mailing list soon. If anyone has any ideas or requests re job control
I'd be happy to hear them. I'm on the #virt irc channel as tuckerD, I look
forward to working on libvrt this summer.
  Tucker Dinapoli