[libvirt] libvirt: Xen Driver error : Domain not found: xenGetDomainDefForName

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Thu May 29 14:40:42 UTC 2014

[meta-comment]

On 05/29/2014 07:17 AM, deepanshus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have successfully installed xen 3.11 kernel but when I am running the vm I am
> getting this error:
>

> libvirt: Xen Driver error : Domain not found: xenGetDomainDefForName

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar enough with xen to help with debugging
this issue.  Instead, I'm writing about your signature:

> This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may

Disclaimers like this are unenforceable on publicly-archived mailing
lists.  You may want to consider sending from a personal account rather
than one where your employer tacks on bogus legalese.