[libvirt] 回复:How do I get the progress of a long operation

windy 380372671 at qq.com
Mon Nov 10 16:37:06 UTC 2014

Hi All:
    In recent days, I have studied the libvirt event model, but found nothing I wanted.
    In my requirement, I want to get the progress of long operations,especially snapshot taking and revcovering.
    Today, I studied how virsh migrate command realised, I found that the process of migration is getted by job infomation.
But when i taking snapshot the domain's control state is VIR_DOMAIN_CONTROL_OCCUPIED, not expected VIR_DOMAIN_CONTROL_JOB status,
So i can't get any job information(all values are zero).
    Are there any other methods to get the progress of long operation?
    Thank you !‍