[libvirt] How can I get drive_mirror migration progress with non-shared storage on KVM ?

Wang Rui moon.wangrui at huawei.com
Tue Nov 18 03:59:08 UTC 2014

Hi,

I want to get a total progress(memory + storage). In none drive mirror migration, I can
use virDomainGetJobInfo API to get the total progress. But in drive mirror migration,
it seems that I must get file progress by virDomainGetBlockJobInfo and momery progress
by virDomainGetJobInfo separately. So does the job status.

Is there a way to get the total progress and job status?

Thanks.