[libvirt] [libvirt-glib] Add gvir_domain_open_graphics_fd()

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Wed Nov 19 16:31:06 UTC 2014

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 02:10:11PM +0000, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
> However, there is still the issue of this API not being convenient for
> app if it takes a GVirConfigDomainGraphics *. They'll have to get the
> GVirConfigDomain pointer and get list of devices and and find the
> graphics device themselves while most domains have just one graphics
> device typically.

We could abuse the meaning of a NULL VirConfigDomainGraphics to mean
index 0. Note that I did not suggest not having the 'index' API at all
as we probably want to have it for consistency, but that my question was
about having an additional API which is probably nicer when you have
multiple graphics nodes in your libvirt domain definition.

Christophe