[libvirt] Coming release plans for libvirt-1.2.10

Prerna Saxena prerna at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Oct 27 10:02:50 UTC 2014

On Monday 27 October 2014 01:39 PM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>  It's already the end of the month and I didn't pushed plans yet
> (forgot !) for the coming release. We have only until the end of
> the week to get to next month, o we should freeze this week.
> There isn't that many commits yet sine 1.2.9, less than 140 and
> a number of them are the large splitting changes for the hypervisor
> driver.
>  So a slightly smaller freeze may be just fine, I'm tempted to push
> the rc1 for 1.2.10 freeze very early on Wednesday and targetting
> a release out next Monday.
>
>   Hopefully that works for everyone,
>
>    thanks,
>
> Daniel

Hi,
I have posted patches to augment PowerKVM cpu model in libvirt.
http://www.mail-archive.com/libvir-list@redhat.com/msg104010.html

This also adds support for ppc64le ( PowerPC Little Endian ) architecture to libvirt.
It would be really nice to take a look ( And if possible, consider in time for next release :-))

Prerna Saxena

Linux Technology Centre,
IBM Systems and Technology Lab,
Bangalore, India