[libvirt] Adding multiple graphics devices to a vm

I was trying different video devices to correct the problem of having 1024x768 as the maximum resolution for Debian guests. I found out that adding VMVGA gives the wide variety of choice of resolutions I was looking for and adjusts the display properly, in contrast to the deformed way xconf file did. However I still want to make use of SPICE and QXL.

Is there a way to have both vmvga and qxl attached and working on the same guest?

How would I go about doing this in the XML?

thanks.