[libvirt] Availability of Release Candidate 2 of libvirt-1.2.9

  I have tagged the release candidate 2 for libvirt-1.2.9 in git,
and pushed signed tarballs and rpms to the usual place:
    ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

  So unfortuntely this was too early to try to fix Christophe's
reported bug, hopefully we can get it fixed in time. If needed
I can postpone the final release from Wed, but that's still the plan.

  Please give it a try,

    thanks,

Daniel