[libvirt] missing php binding to storage volume download , resize and upload

Ján Tomko jtomko at redhat.com
Fri Apr 24 11:38:57 UTC 2015

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 01:25:42PM +0300, Vasiliy Tolstov wrote:
> > Can somebody add missed functions to libvirt php api binding to
> > download,resize and upload volume?

Maybe you can be that person? Personally, I have no experience with the
PHP bindings and don't know if virStream is already supported there or not,
so I cannot offer any advice regarding the implementation.

> Does this means that libvirt php binding not maintained andnot have
> actual functions that provided by libvirt?

It is not very active, but the mainainter:
Michal Novotny <mignov at gmail.com>
seems to respond to patches if any appear on the list.

Function-wise, the python and perl bindings are the most comprehensive
and active, if you can use other language than PHP.

Jan