[libvirt] tc ingress rule of VM B disappear when reboot VM A

ychen ychen103103 at 163.com
Tue Aug 4 11:40:16 UTC 2015

finally, I have found that it is ovs bug.
when reboot vm, libvirt will call ovs-vsctl del-port,
this cmd will cause other port's tc ingress rule automatically remove.

http://openvswitch.org/pipermail/discuss/2015-July/018318.html
I have reported a bug for ovs, and they have admitted it.

anyway, thank you for your reply.