[libvirt] Libvirt Application Development Guide Using Python is now complete

David Ashley w.david.ashley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 13:47:37 UTC 2015

All -

I have finished work on the "Libvirt Application Development Guide Using
Python" book for the Fedora Docs Team. It is currently under review
before being published.

I have confirmed that I can offer the guide back the the libvirt team
for their own use. The guide currently resides in a git repository and
can be obtained with

git clone git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/docs/libvirt_application_development_guide_using_python.git

Please let me know if you publish the guide as I would like to keep
track of all the publishers so I can notify them about future updates.

Thanks,
W. David Ashley
Fedora Docs Team