[libvirt] ARM KVM GICv3 Support

Peter Maydell peter.maydell at linaro.org
Tue Dec 15 16:42:13 UTC 2015

On 15 December 2015 at 16:35, Andrew Jones <drjones at redhat.com> wrote:
> This is probably good for guests that happy with both. Guests that
> need/want a specific choice will put their integer there, and then
> we need a way to do a capabilities check before launching that guest
> on an arbitrary host.

OK, so how do we typically do that? I notice I have a 'kvm-ok'
script on my machine which helpfully reports things like whether
KVM is enabled, and it seems like it might be helpful to extend
that to know a bit more about ARM hosts. But I'm guessing libvirt
doesn't use that for its capability checking ?

thanks
-- PMM