[libvirt] 答复: centos6.5 virsh list hang and libvirtd can not restart

王李明 wanglm at certusnet.com.cn
Fri Dec 25 03:33:42 UTC 2015

hi Martin:

         i run gdb and the gdb is hang too

it like this

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Martin Kletzander [mailto:mkletzan at redhat.com]
发送时间: 2015年12月23日 6:52
收件人: 王李明
抄送: libvir-list at redhat.com
主题: Re: [libvirt] centos6.5 virsh list hang and libvirtd can not restart

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 11:03:00AM +0800, 王李明 wrote:

>hi all:

>         my environment is centos6.5

>libvirt version is 1.2.14-1

>qemu version is 1.7.0-1

>I use openstack create a  windows guest

>about two days later I run virsh list but the the process is hang

>virsh list can not return any thing

>it hang

>then I run  /etc/init.d/libvirtd restart

>it show libivrtd stop faild and start failed

>I run /etc/init.d/libvirtd status it show libvired dead but subsys

>locked

>who can help me ?

Connect to the libvirtd that's running with gdb using 'gdb libvirtd $(pidof libvirtd)' and then dump the full stacktrace of all threads using 't a a bt f' (or 'thread apply all backtrace full' if you like to type).  Paste the output to the reply to this mail and someone might see what the problem is.

Martin