[libvirt] Getting Introduced to the Community

Gaurav Bansal gauravb7090 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 16:18:40 UTC 2015

Hi,

My name is Gaurav Bansal and I would like to introduce myself to the
developers of this community. I'm (technically) a junior in the Computer
Science degree program at Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani.
I am well versed with Python, C/C++, Java, PHP and bash. I have been using
the qemu tool and the virt-manager for almost 6 months now and I'm
comfortable with it.

I was very much fascinated with the concept of Virtualization and wanted to
explore it more and what could be a better way to start off than KVM.

I was having a look at the GSoC 2015 ideas
<http://qemu-project.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2015> page and the
particular project of Running docker containers using virt-sandbox
<http://qemu-project.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2015#Running_docker_containers_using_virt-sandbox>.
have some basic information about the docker images and have worked using
the libvirt API. I have also tried the proof of concept uploaded by Daniel
for downloading the docker images.

Could you please guide me through where should I look forward that would be
helpful for the project?

- Gaurav Bansal

Github : https://github.com/gauravb7090
IRC     : gauravb7090