[libvirt] [Libvirt roadmap] external snapshots

Guillaume COEUGNET aliasprotect-tom at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 17 13:01:23 UTC 2015

Hello,

I passed yesturday on the #virt IRC channel to ask there my question but without receiving any answer. So I write you here to know if it is planned, on the libvirt roadmap, to support external snapshot for revert/delete ?

I know there is a workaround in the meantime, but in this roadmap : http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/Todo I don't see any reference to external snapshot so I wondering if and when approximatly it would be available for libvirt users.
Thanks for any answer. Best regards,
Guillaume C,
KVM user.