[libvirt] libvirt 1.2.17 fails

Jason Helfman jgh at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jul 27 21:46:21 UTC 2015

Hello All,

I am getting build failures on the latest build, and it is currently
blocking my commit of the update. Looks like xhtml, is a new build
requirement. I added it to the list of dependencies, however it is failing
to build within our build cluster.

http://meatwad.mouf.net/rubick/poudriere/data/93i386-jgh/2015-07-27_15h41m26s/logs/errors/libvirt-1.2.17.log
(also attached for historical purposes)

I am able to get this to build locally, but trying to distinguish what is
different compared with a clean system.

Here is the listing of files contained in the xhtml package:

xhtml-1.0.20020801_4:
    /usr/local/share/xml/dtd/xhtml/catalog.xml
    /usr/local/share/xml/dtd/xhtml/xhtml-dcl.soc
    /usr/local/share/xml/dtd/xhtml/xhtml-lat1.ent
    /usr/local/share/xml/dtd/xhtml/xhtml-special.ent
    /usr/local/share/xml/dtd/xhtml/xhtml-symbol.ent
    /usr/local/share/xml/dtd/xhtml/xhtml.soc
    /usr/local/share/xml/dtd/xhtml/xhtml1-frameset.dtd
    /usr/local/share/xml/dtd/xhtml/xhtml1-strict.dtd
    /usr/local/share/xml/dtd/xhtml/xhtml1-transitional.dtd
    /usr/local/share/xml/dtd/xhtml/xhtml1.dcl

Thanks in advance!
Jason
--
Jason Helfman          | FreeBSD Committer
jgh at FreeBSD.org     | http://people.freebsd.org/~jgh  | The Power to Serve