[libvirt] Libvirt bite sized tasks

Michal Privoznik mprivozn at redhat.com
Mon Jun 15 15:11:56 UTC 2015

On 15.06.2015 15:37, Dan Mossor wrote:
> On 06/15/2015 02:59 AM, Michal Privoznik wrote:
>> Dear lists,
>>
>> I've just started new wiki page which aim is to summarize small and
>> trivial tasks, that starting contributors can take, investigate and
>> implement. The aim is to give them something easy to start with while
>> not scaring them out about complexity of our code. The page can be found
>> here:
>>
>> http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/BiteSizedTasks
>>
>> The name is copied from qemu wiki:
>>
>> http://wiki.qemu.org/BiteSizedTasks
>>
>> Please, feel free to extend the list. I plan to use it in the future
>> when interviewing GSoC candidates.
>>
>> Michal
>>
>> --
>>

> According to Laine [0], self-registration for the wiki is disabled. What
> would be the correct avenue of approach for those of us that are willing
> to contribute but don't have libvirt wiki accounts? Is there work in
> progress to tie it to FAS or OpenID?

You mean you want to extend the list of task or do you want to work on
an item and get your patches merged? The former, I guess, it's question
for DV. But I can look into that too. The latter - there's no need
register on the wiki. Just work on the patches and probably post URL in
the commit message so that we can remove the items from the list.

Michal