[libvirt] cloud-init integration

Tobias Florek libvirt at ibotty.net
Fri Jun 19 10:44:51 UTC 2015

Hi,

if that has been discussed before, please point me to it. I have not
been able to find anything about it.

It would be great to easily generate and cd-attach cloud-init isos when
starting a vm. The config files could be taken from the file system
(e.g. %sysconfdir/cloud-init/host-name) and put into an iso. when the
host stops the generated iso should be removed.

What do you think? If that's a worthwhile cause, I would be glad to
start to implement it, if pointers are given. My C i a little rusty
unfortunately.

Thank you for your consideration,
 Tobias Florek