[libvirt] [sandbox v2 00/11] Actually use host-image mounts on /

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Tue Jun 30 16:01:45 UTC 2015

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 06:44:08PM +0200, Cédric Bosdonnat wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> In the virt-sandbox documentation we had examples with host-image mounts
> targetting /. However the / in the sandbox was still the host one. The
> main goal of this patch series is to fix that problem. This will also
> be needed to run docker container with libvirt-sandbox.
>
> I also added some configure flags to disable lzma or zlib support at
> build time. At least opensuse 13.2 doesn't have static lzma.

So, I've actually tested this series successfully now and it works
fine in the common case, so I've pushed it with the couple of fixes
I mentioned inline.

As discussed on IRC we still have an issue with using older distros
for the root filesystem, due to some glib/ld-linux compatibility
issues.

I'll work on a fix for that now...