[libvirt] Libvirt bite sized tasks

Dan Mossor danofsatx at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 13:37:28 UTC 2015

On 06/15/2015 02:59 AM, Michal Privoznik wrote:
> Dear lists,
>
> I've just started new wiki page which aim is to summarize small and
> trivial tasks, that starting contributors can take, investigate and
> implement. The aim is to give them something easy to start with while
> not scaring them out about complexity of our code. The page can be found
> here:
>
> http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/BiteSizedTasks
>
> The name is copied from qemu wiki:
>
> http://wiki.qemu.org/BiteSizedTasks
>
> Please, feel free to extend the list. I plan to use it in the future
> when interviewing GSoC candidates.
>
> Michal
>
> --

According to Laine [0], self-registration for the wiki is disabled. What
would be the correct avenue of approach for those of us that are willing
to contribute but don't have libvirt wiki accounts? Is there work in
progress to tie it to FAS or OpenID?

[0]https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2015-June/msg00584.html
--
Dan Mossor, RHCSA