[libvirt] QEMU, libvirt, and KVM are participating in Google Summer of Code 2015

Stefan Hajnoczi stefanha at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 20:05:49 UTC 2015

I am delighted to announce that QEMU, libvirt, and KVM are
participating in Google Summer of Code 2015.

Thanks to Google's generous funding we are inviting students to apply
for 12-week full-time work from May to August 2015.  Here is our
project ideas list page where students can select a project to apply
for:
http://qemu-project.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2015

Steps for students:
1. Check out the project ideas list
(http://qemu-project.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2015)
2. Get in touch with the mentors for the project you are interested
in, begin discussing your application with them
3. Submit your application at http://google-melange.com/ from March 16-27

For more information on Google Summer of Code, please see:
https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2015/help_page

Timeline:
https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2015

Stefan