[libvirt] ANNOUNCE: Oz 0.13.0 release

Chris Lalancette clalancette at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 20:38:01 UTC 2015

All,
    I'm pleased to announce release 0.13.0 of Oz.  Oz is a program
for doing automated installation of guest operating systems with
limited input from the user.  Release 0.13.0 is a bugfix and feature
release for Oz.  Some of the highlights between Oz 0.12.0 and 0.13.0
are:

- For Fedora, if the user specifies a version, but that isn't
supported yet, try the last supported version (in this case), as that
will often work.
- Fix a regression where we forgot to force the qcow2 image type
- Allow installs that use more than one installation device
- Add support for RHEL 6.5
- Rename OEL-6 to OL-6
- Add support for Ubuntu 14.04
- Add Windows 8.1 support
- Add CentOS-7 support
- Add the ability to specify kernel parameters in the TDL
- Make sure to remove dhcp leases from guests after the install
- Fix support for FreeBSD
- Add in support for TDL "precommands"; these are commands that are
run *before* package installation
- Fix up file locking
- Add support for RHEL 5.11
- Remove Ubuntu ssh keys at the end of installation
- Add support for Ubuntu 14.10
- Add support for XInclude, for merging various TDLs together
- Add Fedora 21 support
- Add support for ppc64 and ppc64le

A tarball and zipfile of this release is available on the Github
releases page: https://github.com/clalancette/oz/releases .  Packages
for Fedora-20, Fedora-21, Fedora-22, EPEL-6, and EPEL-7 have been
built in Koji and will eventually make their way to stable.
Instructions on how to get and
use Oz are available at http://github.com/clalancette/oz/wiki .

If you have questions or comments about Oz, please feel free to
contact me at clalancette at gmail.com, or open up an issue on the
github page: http://github.com/clalancette/oz/issues .

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release through bug reports,
patches, and suggestions for improvement.

Chris Lalancette