[libvirt] Applying for GSoC project 'Introducing job control to the storage driver' in libvirt

Michal Privoznik mprivozn at redhat.com
Fri Mar 13 14:19:30 UTC 2015

On 13.03.2015 15:00, Taowei Luo wrote:
> Thank you, I will take a look on those APIs you suggested.
>
> BTW, about the project virsh, I found
> libvirt-client(http://www.rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=libvirt-client)
> already support automatic completion on virsh commands. It is a big
> progress on the project. So, why it hasn't merged into git source
> repository?

libvirt-client *is* virsh. I mean, it's a package containing virsh. And
the package is built from sources in git repo. So the problem I'm
describing stays the same. Long story short, on this input:

  virsh # start<TAB><TAB>

I want virsh to offer me a list of inactive domains, and on this input:

  virsh # net-destroy def<TAB><TAB>

to autocomplete 'default' (assuming there's no other active network with
prefix 'def').

Michal