[libvirt] Release of libvirt-1.2.14 candidate release 2

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Tue Mar 31 01:01:33 UTC 2015

   So I have just tagged in git and pushed the 1.2.14 candidate release
2, it is available as usual as signed tarballs and rpms from:

    ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 I did push the 3 patches from Peter because what is the point of a
candidate release if it doesn't include the potentially controversial
bits that we intend for the final release ? That doesn't prevent someone
else than Eric to give the 2nd ACK for patch 3 of the series :-)

 So please git it a try, if needed we will just do an rc3 !
BTW is there regression testing done from oVirt using libvirt
upstream on an automated basis ? If not that's something I
could help pushing for assuming we have public reg tests for oVirt.

 At least it seems to work in my minimal own tests, but others
should check,

  thanks !

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/