[libvirt] [virt-tools-list] ANNOUNCE: virt-manager 1.2.0 released

Xiaodai Wang xiaodwan at redhat.com
Tue May 26 11:26:56 UTC 2015

Hi Cole,

Great news for virt-manager 1.2.0 released. I downloaded and tried the new --disk type=network feature in fedora 21, but it doesn't work, the err info is "ERROR    Unknown options ['type']".
I checked the suboption of --disk and can't find "type".

Could you help me to check if this feature is supported?  Thanks! :)

[root at localhost xiaodwan]# virt-install --disk=?
--disk options:
  backing_store
  boot_order
  bus